Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Update

Well, I guess I'll stop running from you guys now. I have sooo much to say I don't even know where to start. There is so much going on in the world! So much has changed in my life. First and foremost I would like to start by taking a moment to remember all of the innocent lives that have been lost in this World due to random acts of violence, racism and discrimination. Healing vibes to those hurt in Boston. Healing vibes to those hurt in War. Healing vibes to those suffering from disease and healing vibes to those who have battled these streets. In my life at this moment. Peace is the most important thing. As you know on this blog is a place where I discuss intimate things about myself as well as my opinions on current issues. SO much has happened and I haven't had time to blog about it. If you're following me on Facebook then you know that I have posted my thoughts and feelings about many things going on. I will be blogging a little more, just to update you guys on what is going on with myself. Until then, Peace and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment