Wednesday, March 16, 2011

R.I.P Nate Dogg

Aug 19, 1969-Mar 15, 2011.

Nate Dogg, on of the smoothest voices in Rap and R&B has died at the age of 41.

His cause of death had not been specified, however it has been reported that the singer had been sick for quite some time.

According to Necole Bitchie.com the artist had suffered from two strokes in 2007 and 2008 which left him partially paralyzed.

This news came as a surprise to many of his friends and collaborators who took to twitter to show their sympathy.

Snoop Dogg tweeted "We lost a true legend n hip hop n rnb. One of my best friends n a brother to me since 1986 where I was a sophmore at Poly High where we met."

Ludacris wrote "There is a certain void in Hip Hops heart that can nver be filled. Glad we got to make history together."

The Game "I lost a friend. Been here before. Tears. Memories. One day someone will lose "US" as well. LIVING until that day comes is our only option."

Nate Dogg you will truely be missed.

R.I.P

No comments:

Post a Comment