Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Long time no post!

Hey everybody!

Haven't posted in a while I have been major busy with school and other obligations. It has been a VERY busy end of the semester for me! Only two weeks left! Whoooo hooooo! So many things have been going on in my life. Some have been very confusing, I'm definitely in a REFLECTING period right now. Reflecting is always good, sit down and reflect on where you are, where you are going and where you have been. Every couple months I do this, but this time has come unexpected. Some things that I have been dealing with have brought about my reflecting. It's a serious time and I am a point in my life where if I don't "have it together" now then I won't. I'm noticing where I stand with certain people in my life, my circle and learning how to deal with that. Friendships/relationships are very important, that's why people stress the need to network and build. So right now I'm just doing a check on who is worth my time and effort and who isn't. When you finally KEEP IT REAL you'll notice a lot about the people around you. So that's where I'm at right now. Hope everyone is enjoying their time, life, being positive and spreading LOVE =)

Peace.

RFC

No comments:

Post a Comment