Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I'm back!

Wassup beautiful people! I am back back back! Sorry that I haven't been blogging for a while I have had A LOT going on in my life, but I figured since the new year is coming up that I would update everyone and get back into the swing of things. By the way I loveeeee the new layouts! Guess Blogger realized that they had some Tumblr competition.lol

Well since the last time I blogged I have transferred school, I am in a new relationship, and I will be starting a new job in the new year! Seems like a lot right? Well there is soo much more in the details, but I won't discuss all of that now.

If you've been keeping up with my blog you know that I have wrote a few pieces about love...one of the pieces that I have written was about my Ex and since then we have broken up. I found out a few days after Thanksgiving that he is in the hospital with a brain aneurysm and the last time that me and him spoken was in Sept so you could imagine how I have been feeling about that. And that is just one major update in my life amongst a few other like me not returning to school, almost being homeless, and what seemed to be like a never ending search for a better job!


Well, all will reveal in my updated blog post so stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment