Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Basketball (UN-Weds)

I cannot stand these woman! Basketball Wives Hoes, no actually let me take that back I am all for #teamJen, but I'll get into that later. I can honestly do without the rest of these woman and damn sure wouldn't miss the show if they removed it from Tv. Based on the most recent episode where @TamiRoman decided to take Kesha(whatever her name is) her purse and talk cray to the woman. I just can't believe they let these unstable creatures remain on Television! I don't blame none of those woman for calling the police or pressing charges on Tami, Evelyn or who else, I especially think that Shaunnie needs to be sued as well. First and foremost this is her show and she is the ringleader of this zoo of unstable creatures and she needs to be held accountable for ALL of their actions!

When Basketball wives first premiered or when they were advertising the show I thought that it was about actual....wait for it...wait for it....wait for it...WIVES! I thought it was about the women behind the men and how they deal with their relationships, the POSITIVE things they do, their entrepreneurial endeavors, and raising children. I thought the show would paint B Ball wives in a good light and show the woman's hustle, somewhat like Love and Hip Hop or Lala's show. But damn I couldn't have been more wrong!

I would even think that after @TamiRoman had a heart attack that she would calm the RATCHETNESS down, but no Ghetto-ness prevails. Clearly these women are unstabble, and I would hate to see how they act without the money. Somebody call Social Services and get these women off the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment